Join a Great Team with Strong Salary and Benefits.Eagle Health has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the DoD, DoJ, USAID, and DHA community and are seeking skilled professionals to take us even further. So if you are looking to make a move and are a motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, take a look at Eagle Health... We have your nextGREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Hours of Operation: Typical hours of operation for Occupational Health is 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday (Work eight hours per day with a one-hour lunch break)
- Provides occupational health (OH) services to military and civilian employees exposed to a variety of chemical, physical and biological hazards to include the care and treatment of illness, injury and programs of health examination, screening, counseling and education.
- Prepares employees for and conducts occupational health screenings in the OH Clinic and at the worksite. Tests provided include audiograms utilizing the Defense Occupational and Environmental Health Readiness System-Hearing Conservation (DOEHRS-HC) microprocessor audiometer; vision screening utilizing the Titmus vision screener; blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and respirations.
- Perform occupational health testing such as audiograms, vision and spirometry testing.
- Participates in pre-visit planning for scheduled employees and document information/employee care on the employee's occupational health record and/or electronic health record.
- Screens employee medical and immunization records during In-processing and Out-processing ensuring they are current with requirements for specific immunizations or enrolled in the Medical Surveillance Program. Through screening process, determines if employee needs referral to the OHN or physician for further testing or evaluation.
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241