Why You'll Love Being a Speech Language Pathologist at AccentCare
Do you enjoy providing outstanding patient care? Bring your organizational skills and knowledge of at-home care and join the AccentCare team today in this Speech Language Pathologist job.
As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love in this Speech Language Pathologist job.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Speech Language Pathologist opportunity today!
Position: Speech Language Pathologist SLP
Office Location: Legacy - San Diego, CA
Territory: San Diego County
Hours: PRN; 1-2 days needed per week; working hours are M-F, 8-5pm
Salary Range: $100000 to $145000 / year
This position is paid on a per-visit basis. The compensation reflected on this posting, is an estimate of hourly compensation.
- Conduct appropriate evaluative procedures, assess home environment (as appropriate), and identify equipment needsrelative to speech/language function.
- Identify functional speech defects, establish goals to improve patient's function and participate in the development of theinterdisciplinary plan of care.
- Recommend communication devices/aids as indicated.
- Prepare and submit clinical and progress records per Company policy federal/state regulations and JCAHO standards.
- A degree and an internship from an approved master's program in Speech-Language Pathology or as required by applicablelaw and/or regulation
- Meet the education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology,granted by the American Speech-Language Pathology, granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association(ASHA)
- Certified to practice Speech-Language Pathology, with a minimum of one (1) year's clinical experience in Speech-LanguagePathology
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Valid driver's license and an automobile that is insured