Why You'll Love Being a Licensed Master Social Worker at AccentCare
Do you take great pride in achieving the best possible outcomes for patients? Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Join the AccentCare team today as a Licensed Master Social Worker.
As a Licensed Master Social Worker, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love as a Licensed Master Social Worker.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Licensed Master Social Worker opportunity today!
Position: MSW Social Worker
Office Location: San Marcos, CA
Territory: North Coastal and North Inland
Hours: Full Time, M-F 8-5pm
Salary Range: $40 to $50 / hour
This position is paid on a per-visit basis. The compensation reflected on this posting, is an estimate of hourly compensation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K (6% company match)
- Perks & Discounts on cell phone service and scrubs
- PTO, Job training, paid holidays and more!
Licensed Master Social Worker Responsibilities
- Assess patients, identify needs and strengths, establish goals, plan services, and determine type, frequency, and duration of actions in conjunction and consultation with physician.
- Develop, implement, evaluate, and revise plans of care.
- Prepare summaries and reports.
- Adhere to the specifications of the Social Work Practice Laws, professional standards, and agency policies/procedures in the performance of duties.
Licensed Master Social Worker Qualifications
- Master's Degree from accredited school of Social Work or related field
- Valid license/registration of permit to practice in state(s) of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as Social Worker in a health care setting
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order with the ability to travel to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description