$5,000 Bonus Package available for qualified candidates!
Why You'll Love Being a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) at AccentCare
Are you passionate about providing exceptional at-home care? Do you enjoy creating relationships with patients and creating positive outcomes? Join the AccentCare team today as an LVN.
As an LVN working in home healthcare, you will provide follow-up care to patients after they have been discharged from a hospital or rehabilitation, skilled nursing, or long-term care facility. At AccentCare, our LVNs spend quality one-on-one time building a relationship with each of their patients and are committed to service and quality that shows our compassion in positive patient outcomes.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive and caring team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for in-home patient care and you will build a career you are proud of as an LVN.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this LVN opportunity today!
Position: Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse LVN / LPN
Office Location: San Marcos, CA
Territory: Bonsall, Carlsbad, Fallbrook, Oceanside, Camp Pendleton, and Vista
Hours: Full-Time; M-F, 8-5 pm
Salary Range: $54 to $57 / hour
This position is paid on a per-visit basis. The compensation reflected on this posting, is an estimate of hourly compensation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K (6% company match)
- Perks & Discounts on cell phone service and scrubs
- PTO, Job training, paid holidays and more!
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that authorize and direct changes.
- Provide paperwork as required by the agency to maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of the agency in accordance with sound nursing and medical practices and represent the agency in a manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians, and the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and supervision of a registered nurse.
- Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing program.
- Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) in the state(s) of agency operated.
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
- One year of clinical experience and one year of home health experience.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile in good working order.