Why You'll Love Being an Staff Accountant at AccentCare
Do you enjoy accounting and having a meaningful impact? Bring your Accounting expertise and join the AccentCare team today in this Staff Accountant job.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love in this Accountant II
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Accountant II opportunity today!
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Focus on Operations and related sub-systems results - supports the monthly accounting and weekly processes and presents the period results and variance and trend analysis to top management. Ensure assigned accounts and roll-forwards are timely reconciled and all balances appropriately stated.
- Support the primary accounting interface with Region Management and related office management including: Record weekly payroll entries and pull invoices, research issues for offices.
- Update AP and provide reports, weekly. Prepare account reconciliations as assigned. Follow up on office charges for equipment rentals, leases, service contracts, STD PPD items, as needed.
- Provide explanations on variances in trends and budgets.
- Prepare accounting reports for departmental management and federal agencies as needed.
- Conduct cost studies and installs cost allocation plans.
- Pay range $60,000 - $80,000 depending on experience
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Experience working in a multi-unit service industries or healthcare environment strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of accounting experience, industry, public or combination thereof, preferably in wholesale or retail industry with $1B+ in revenue, along with a clearly demonstrated track record of progressive responsibilities
- This position requires an undergraduate degree in accounting. CPA Preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting processes.