Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The Supply Chain ADP participant will be exposed to the following:
- Developing an understanding of metrics; including:
- Service goals
- Order completeness
- Plant line service and gallon availability
- Perfect order index, and cost per program
- Assigned tasks and special projects that will allow them to learn about the many different areas within the Supply Chain function including:
- master scheduling and product planning,
- Supply chain and business management systems
- Plant operations overview
- Understanding of scheduling/purchasing systems
- Understanding of the operations within a paint plant or distribution service center
- A total Supply Chain overview (from product concept to finished product) through online modules
- Transactional Lean, Accelerated Root Cause, and Six Sigma Training
OUR MUST HAVES- Hit apply if you meet all of them!
- Must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Must be willing to relocate to any location listed for the position and upon completion of the program.
- Must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.80
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future
EXTRAS TO HELP YOU STAND OUT- These are not required for you to be eligible to apply, but don't be afraid to brag about any of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related fields
- Previous Internship, Co-op or work experience in a related field
- Previous experience as a Sherwin-Williams Intern or Co-op
- Leadership experience as demonstrated by your involvement in extracurricular activities on campus or in the community
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem solving ability
- Organizational and time management skills
- Project Management skills
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Primary Location:United States-Ohio-CLEVELAND
USA OH Cleveland Prospect Ave Headquarters
101 West Prospect Ave
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.