Regional Sales Manager
Candidates must be located in the West Coast, Midwest, TX or Denver, CO.
The PCNA Regional Sales Manager will be a key member of the sales leadership team. The focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job. Because environmental and organizational conditions change rapidly, the work involves innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response. Decision-making is focused on implementing practical, timely solutions. The job requires getting things done quickly and handling a variety of activities. Self-assurance and the confidence to purposely drive toward data-driven results while engaging the commitment of others is essential.
A leadership style that is firm and goal oriented, and yet motivates, trains, and engages others in an enthusiastic way is important. The sales activities are serviced-focused, so an emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style. Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to changing conditions is critical. The emphasis is on results that are measured through an optimized CRM system.
- Organizational Impact - We are looking for a leader and proactive thinker who can build on success and contribute to the organization. Candidates will have a proven track record in aligning and driving sales. They must have experience in a relationship-driven, consultative sales approach that goes beyond product features and functions
- Adaptive - Candidates must be able to leverage the same resources to sell multiple brands. They must be highly flexible and adapt to the needs and business practices of the customer. A good sense of judgment and an ability to prioritize is imperative. The right individual for this role will be comfortable doing deep dives into the smallest of details.
- Business Acumen - Strong analytical skills are necessary to be successful in this role. The ideal candidate makes decisions based on what is best for the overall business - not just landing the sale. Uses this understanding to drive good business decisions for the company that increase revenue while still maximizing the bottom line. Flexible in dealing with customers. Excellent negotiating skills.
- Strategic Thinking - Thinks about the big picture for the business. Helps develop and execute the "go to market" strategy.
- Building and Leading Teams - Builds loyalty and strong connections with the sales team. Motivates, develops and trains the team to reach potential. Skilled at assessing and maximizing the potential of sales talent and developing star performers but also able to make the tough decisions when necessary. Develops strong connections across departments.
- Strong Relationship Builder - Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to connect well with people and has the capacity to understand the intentions, motivations and desires of others. Demonstrated success at utilizing relationship skills both internally and with customers.
Apply to this position directly at www.pcna.com
- 5 years of Field Sales experience
- 2 years leadership experience OR 2 years of PCNA Field Sales experience
- A minimum of 40% travel is required
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Strong computer skills with practical experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A valid driver's license
- Experience in the promotional products industry or business to business sales preferred.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in creating and executing a sales plan while also adapting as circumstances change
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.