Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Where You'll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store #705123, located at:
1931 Lincoln Dr, Annapolis, 21401
How You'll Perform the Role
- Ensure deliveries are prepared to meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner.
- Load customer orders properly on the truck.
- Following designated routes and time schedules from a mobile device.
- Deliver products to customers from Sherwin-Williams paint store.
- Complete other tasks as needed, which could include warehouse duties, mixing customer orders, or waiting on customers in our paint stores.
Primary Location:United States-Maryland-ANNAPOLIS
USA MD Annapolis 705123
1931 Lincoln Dr
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.