This position is paid on a per-visit basis. The compensation reflected on this posting, is an estimate of annual compensation.
$70,000 - $96,000 Salary
Why You'll Love Being a Physical Therapist at AccentCare
Do you take great pride in achieving the best possible outcomes for patients? Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Join the AccentCare team today as a Physical Therapist.
As a Physical Therapist, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love as a Physical Therapist.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Physical Therapist opportunity today!
- Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and participate in developing the total plan of care.
- Direct physical therapy treatment.
- Instruct patients, families and caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
- Prepare and submit clinical notes in a timely manner.
- Master's degree in physical therapy approved by CAPTE accredited physical therapist education program.
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist within the state of agency operation and compliant with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Minimum Nine (9) months appropriate experience as a physical therapist.
- Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
- Valid driver's license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or home health requirements and is in good working order.