The warehouse technician is responsible for incoming raw/packaging material inspection and sampling. Disposition of materials based on QA management disposition notice. Clean and maintain the QA sampling booth. Follow and adhere to SOP pertaining to warehouse.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Receipt of materials in SAP system.
· Loading/Unloading of materials.
· Sample materials and follow appropriate documentation.
· Submit samples to QC laboratory for testing.
· Affix disposition labels.
· Maintain and return inventory history card-based material disposition status.
· Assist in opening DEA vault.
· Staging of material for dispensing.
· Removal/Storage of material in proper location .
· Performing inventories in warehouse.
· Perform any, and all additional tasks relating to warehouse operations as requested.
Experience & Education
· High School Diploma or Associate Degree.
· 1-2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/food industry.
· Background in cGMP compliance within the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is required.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize tasks, as required.
· Flexible and able to adapt to company growth and evolving responsibilities.