Job Title: Machine Operator Inner Layer Dry Film
Company Intro: TTM Technologies, Inc. - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively in order to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on team work, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
An Inner Layer Dry Film Operator is actively involved in the various imaging process of printed circuit boards. The operator will transfer the filmed artwork design onto the cores that will become the actual circuitry pattern on the board. Must meet or exceed output targets by understanding the product flow and handling procedures within the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Follow production dispatch for job priority's correctly select and set-up
* Apply resist dry film onto cores prior to exposing film
* Expose artwork onto cores using exposure equipment and ultra violet light
* Laminate cores using cut-sheet laminators
* Perform all necessary quality checks of both product and process prior to running equipment
* Troubleshoot defects and perform minor modifications
* Conduct daily and weekly preventative maintenance
* Enter jobs and quality information in the database
* Complete all internal departmental documentation accurately
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
* Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
* Ability to perform detailed work
* Ability to lift 30 pounds without straining
* Ability to stand throughout shift
* Ability to perform manual dexterity duties with a steady hand
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Two years experience in the printed circuit board industry preferred
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status