Job Number: R0143663
Service Desk Manager
Serve as a senior executive leader, overseeing network monitoring and enterprise-level information technology service desk operations for a large, highly visible, geographically dispersed, digital, and cybersecurity program in the Civil Federal Market.Assume responsibility of the existing operations in a seamless manner and work closely with federal government clients to shape and scope support for their emerging needs focused on technology and software modernization to accomplish specific mission challenges. Provide thought leadership solving client problems through effective communications and collaboration fostering trusted partnerships with the client and internal and external stakeholders.
- 10+ years experiencewith managingenterprise-level, information technology service desk support consisting of multiple tiers
- Experience with successfully implementing ServiceNow in an enterprise environment with the ability to analyze business requirements and leverage ServiceNow capabilities to solve client problems
- Experience managing service desk performance including reporting on help/service desk performance metrics and measures, promoting best practices, and identifying and addressing gaps in service
- Experience managing and leading technical and programs, implementing and delivering digital and cybersecurity projects in a matrixed environment
- Experience interfacing and providing briefings directly with senior government executives or internal leadership and stakeholders such as Marketing, Business Development, Legal, and Government Relations
- Experience identifying security-related gaps in government environments and identifying and implementing solutions to close those gaps
- Experience with change management and leading clients through a large-scale transformations
- Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience utilizing ServiceNow to manage service desk operations
- Experience with Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Experience leading diverse, cross-functional teams in career growth and delivery
- Experience with the DHS SELC process
- Master's degree is preferred
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP), Human Centered Design, Prosci Change Management, agile, DevOps, DevSecOps, ServiceNow, and/or SAFe, DoD 8570 IAT II and/or IAM III, VMware Certified Professional, Windows Administrator, or Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
We are proud of our diverse environment. EOE,M/F/Disability/Vet.