|Type||Full Time Regular|
|Career Pathing Stream||Consulting / Direct|
|Career Pathing Levels||Principal|
AVIAN is looking for a Configuration Management Analyst/Management Analyst, Journeyman to provide Configuration Management in support of the Persistent Maritime Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Office, PMA-262.
AVIAN (pronounced *a-v-yin*) is an employee-owned, entrepreneurial-spirited company where creative, talented minds flourish, and where proactive, productive, proficient professionals feel valued.
We are resourceful, responsive, and reachable for various government and commercial clients in program, financial, and logistics management; engineering and systems engineering; test and evaluation of manned and unmanned systems; workforce development and training; communication strategy and graphic design. The type of work we do is a direct result of the creativity of our team, and the talents they bring. But in the end, we are all driven by the purpose of taking care of those around us.
We're seeking people that are passionate and excited about creating well-crafted products and memorable experiences with our customers. We are not in the market of automated transactions; we build lasting relationships.
* Collects, organizes, and interprets data relating to aircraft and product programs
* Maintains configuration control of acquisition products and data
* Tracks configuration changes
* Coordinates and supports development of Engineering Change Proposals
* Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management
* Ideal candidate will be proficient in Government auditing management.
* Experience performing Physical Configuration Audits (PCA) for Hardware and Software systems
* Knowledge of NAVAIR 4130 forms and development of 4130 package for change management
Candidates Must Hold A Secret Clearance