Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA Federal, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Senior Forensic Accountant. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
A Senior Forensic Accountant performs, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Performs all of the duties of a Senior Financial Analyst/Investigator.
- May supervise Senior Financial Analysts/Investigators and others.
- Supports nationwide financial initiatives, including major cases, program initiatives, and financial initiatives that may affect agency financial operations such as audit readiness, A- 123, etc.
- Monitors and analyzes the financial operations of region or district offices.
- Assists districts by providing: (1) guidance relative to complex cases and complex financial transactions and assets; and (2) support for program initiatives.
- Formulates administrative and technical procedures for accomplishing tasks.
- Performs complex technical and factual research relative to financial and business transactions and assets.
- Prepares and submits results of analyses/reviews in clear language with summary and detail, providing actionable information for executives.
Provides forensic audit and analyses of complex business organizations and transactions, including domestic and international.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
**Existing employees of FSA Federal are not eligible for a sign-on bonus.
NOTE: Applicants with an Active TS Clearance preferred
- Four-year undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 6 years of direct experience related to forensic accounting of complex financial analyses in support of criminal prosecutions
- One or more related professional certifications such as Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Government Financial Manager, etc.
- Proficiency in suing Microsoft Office; experience with complex databases and SQL desired
- Experience managing similar work and supervising subordinates may be preferred
- Demonstrated ability to: (a) prioritize and complete multiple complex projects under tight deadlines; (b) work with minimal supervision; (c) consistently deliver the highest level of quality work; and (d) communicate effectively
- Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States. FBI investigates a broad range of criminal violations, integrating the use of asset forfeiture into its overall strategy to eliminate targeted criminal enterprises. The FBI has successfully used asset forfeiture in White Collar Crime, Organized Crime, Drug, Violent Crime and Terrorism investigations.
At FSA Federal, we recognize the diverse needs of our employees and strive to provide an excellent package to help meet those needs. Comprehensive benefits are offered with greater choice and flexibility to support your health, work-life balance, and professional growth. A package providing employee only coverage can be built around our basic plans at $0 employee cost for: Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Employee Assistance Program. For more information,
FSA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected group status as defined by applicable law. FSA is proud to maintain a drug-free workplace. Satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screening is a condition of employment. As a supplier of services to federal government agencies, such as DEA, FBI, USCIS, USPIS, etc., we also adhere to agency standards with respect to prior drug usage. COVID Policy: As a Federal Government Contractor, FSA falls under the guidelines of Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce. Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with FSA's COVID -19 Policy and be fully vaccinated before the start of employment. If applicable, during the offer process, prospective or new employees may seek a reasonable accommodation due to a disability (which would include medical conditions) or because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. While at a Federal workplace, employees must also comply with any additional agency workplace safety requirements for that workplace.