Advanced Decision Vectors, LLC (ADV), established in 2009, provides superior program management, program support, strategic planning, and systems engineering to the Federal and Commercial sectors. Located in Alexandria, Virginia, ADV is a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) contractor that has roots established in the Department of Defense and support agencies. At ADV, our company values are Integrity, Distinction, Experience and Achievement.
We are seeking a dedicated Drupal Developer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with other site engineers, designers, and content writers to create compelling products.
Duties are but not limited to:
- Develop wireframes and core site structure using Drupal
- Adjust site parameters as needed
- Provide high-speed and reliable site assets
- Offer best practices for site hosting and maintenance
- Deliver a simple template for posting blog and video content
- Manage all uploaded media under compliance requirements
- Develop a community section for the business's community to interact in
- Offer feedback regarding development processes
- Work with other development team members to ensure at least 99% site uptime
- Troubleshoot any site-loading delays, UI/UX bugs, and other errors or issues as they arise
- Implement site changes and technical team feedback as it is finalized into deliverables
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer programming, software engineering, or a related technical field;
- Three years experience in developing eCommerce websites, creating passion projects, or other means of developing expertise and familiarity with Drupal 8, HTML5, CSS, or other forms of web-based and Drupal development.
- Familiarity with building and managing a content management system (CMS) including managing regular site updates and back-end upgrades.
- Implement all agreed resources to provide a responsive and visually appealing website and easy-to-use interface
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Keen attention for detail
- Clear and concise communication skills-both written and verbal
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Knowledge of Drupal implementation best practices, such as utilizing Continuous integration tools, like Git or GitHub.
ADV employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee's duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If a covered exemption is requested, it must be approved by our government customer and in line with contractual terms and conditions. You will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination, if selected.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status