Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA Federal, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Sr. Recruiter. In this role you will be part of an established team, and you will be supporting the overall mission of FSA.
A Senior (Sr.) Recruiter reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager and will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting within their assigned customer base/geographic territory.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Meeting with Hiring Managers to discuss position specifics.
- Providing advice/guidance to Hiring Managers on recruiting policies, processes, procedures, and practices, and associated employment laws/compliance regulations.
- Managing all recruitment activities within assigned area of responsibility, with the goal of filling 100% of Requisitions within established timelines.
- Assisting Hiring Managers with validating key position requirements, and ensuring requisitions are appropriately tailored to market the position to the best-qualified job seekers.
- Establishing the most diverse, efficient, and cost-effective sourcing plan, and ensuring that plan is executed, monitored, and refined as appropriate. This may include posting requisitions to colleges/universities, diversity sites, military transition units, etc., and documenting outreach activities.
- Determining the most appropriate pre-screening mechanism and ensuring the creation of digital interview(s) as appropriate.
- Interacting with job seekers, applicants, and candidates timely, both verbally and in writing
- Fairly reviewing applicants in accordance with FSA's Data Management technique.
- Making real-time updates to FSA's Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Pre-screening well-qualified applicants and using discretion and judgment when evaluating the competencies of potential applicants.
- Serving as an important source of information for applicants with respect to important details and insight regarding job responsibilities, including an overview of company culture, hours, policies and procedures, benefits, and what to expect once employed.
- Developing a pool of well-qualified candidates within established timelines.
- Facilitating the interview process, including interview scheduling, and as appropriate, providing a recommendation to the Hiring Manager on the best-qualified candidate.
- Ensuring interview notes are completed/loaded into FSA's ATS.
- Coordinating the offer process in FSA's ATS and ensuring follow-up and continued engagement with the candidate.
- Acting as a liaison between the Hiring Manager and candidate on salary negotiations.
- Conducting regular follow-up, both verbally and in writing, with Hiring Mangers and the Talent Acquisition Manager to determine the effectiveness of recruiting sources and strategies. Recruiting concerns should be brought to the attention of the Talent Acquisition Manager timely.
- Providing updates on aging requisitions in accordance with established deadlines.
- Proactively identifying and establishing a strong candidate pipeline for all skillsets.
A Sr. Recruiter will additionally be responsible for:
- Keeping abreast of compliance matters and employment law, such that all talent acquisition/recruiting activities are conducted in accordance with the most recent guidance, laws, rules and regulations pertinent to FSA's Talent Acquisition/Recruiting process and systems.
- Keeping abreast of current labor market trends, and building a diverse resource network of associations, candidate databases, colleges/universities, military transition units, network events, social networks, and websites, with the goal of filling 100% of Requisitions within established timelines.
- Assisting with departmental reporting requirements.
- Supporting FSA's Business Development and Contracts departments with respect to new business, to include re-formatting resumes for candidate pool and proposal submissions.
A Sr. Recruiter will perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirements
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience in recruiting/talent acquisition field preferred.
- Eight years' progressive experience in recruiting/talent acquisition or related field, or other relevant education/experience.
- Knowledge of standard recruitment processes, and applicable compliance regulations and employment laws.
- Recent successful experience in recruiting all discipline areas.
- Online-savvy, social media understanding.
- Proven track record of creatively sourcing candidates through various means and developing/recommending recruiting strategies for current and future hiring needs.
- Results-driven with great time management and organizational skills.
- Successful track record meeting key performance metrics in a high-volume, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Current AIRS Certification.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems. Experience with ADP Recruiting Management a plus.
- Experience with digital interviewing tools. Experience with VidCruiter a plus.
- Experience recruiting for cleared personnel. Experience with Clearancejobs.com a plus.
- Experience with outreach management. Experience with Circa a plus.
- Knowledge of compliance and legal issues related to recruitment and staffing.
- Experience in government contracting and with the Service Contract Act.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and/or ClearanceJobs.
- Eligible for 100% telework.
FSA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected group status as defined by applicable law. FSA is proud to maintain a drug-free workplace. Satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screening is a condition of employment. As a supplier of services to federal government agencies, such as DEA, FBI, USCIS, USPIS, etc., we also adhere to agency standards with respect to prior drug usage. COVID Policy: As a Federal Government Contractor, FSA falls under the guidelines of Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce. Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with FSA's COVID -19 Policy and be fully vaccinated before the start of employment. If applicable, during the offer process, prospective or new employees may seek a reasonable accommodation due to a disability (which would include medical conditions) or because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. While at a Federal workplace, employees must also comply with any additional agency workplace safety requirements for that workplace.