Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
EnProVera, owned and operated by government veterans with extensive backgrounds in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, the Military, and the Intelligence Community has a vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Reviews and evaluates data and information from multiple sources.
- Confirms completeness of received data/information and resolves inconsistencies.
- Accurately enters required data into one or more databases, documents, or spreadsheets.
- Creates case/project files.
- Manages validation and verification of case files and case data system.
- Keeps track of case file status in order to confirm compliance with established deadlines.
- Manages requests for additional information as needed.
- Selects relevant information from a variety of sources in order to prepare documents, reports, summaries, and replies to inquiries, ensuring accuracy and proper format of the information provided.
- Manipulates, transfers, computers and prints information.
- Prepares and modifies reports and correspondence using word processing software.
- Provides accurate and timely status updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
NOTE: Applicants with an Active TS Clearance preferred
- Undergraduate degree, or High School Diploma/GED and two-years' experience
- One-year experience in asset forfeiture or a field related to law enforcement (includes legal and military experience)
- Ability to grasp and understand the organization and functions of the customer
- Demonstratable project and workload management skills
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Competence to review, interpret, evaluate, and extract data and information from complex legal and non-legal documents
- Strong attention to detail; meticulous data entry skills
- Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications, advanced skills preferred
- Proven commitment and expertise to provide excellent customer service; positive and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a professional disposition
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation
The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States. FBI investigates a broad range of criminal violations, integrating the use of asset forfeiture into its overall strategy to eliminate targeted criminal enterprises. The FBI has successfully used asset forfeiture in White Collar Crime, Organized Crime, Drug, Violent Crime and Terrorism investigations.
At EnProVera, we recognize the diverse needs of our employees and strive to provide an excellent package to help meet those needs. Comprehensive benefits are offered with greater choice and flexibility to support your health, work-life balance, and professional growth. A package providing employee only coverage can be built around our basic plans at $0 employee cost for: Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Employee Assistance Program.
FSA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected group status as defined by applicable law. FSA is proud to maintain a drug-free workplace. Satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screening is a condition of employment. As a supplier of services to federal government agencies, such as DEA, FBI, USCIS, USPIS, etc., we also adhere to agency standards with respect to prior drug usage. COVID Policy: As a Federal Government Contractor, FSA falls under the guidelines of Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce. Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with FSA's COVID -19 Policy and be fully vaccinated before the start of employment. If applicable, during the offer process, prospective or new employees may seek a reasonable accommodation due to a disability (which would include medical conditions) or because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. While at a Federal workplace, employees must also comply with any additional agency workplace safety requirements for that workplace.