Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Advance Employee Intelligence (AEI) strives to help government agencies develop a solid foundation and business strategy so they can be successful. Providing our Nation's Leading Organizations with Mission Critical Superior Service. AEI a HUBZone employer has a vacancy for a Data Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).
- Receives, gathers, analyzes, and organizes information from multiple sources.
- Ensures completeness of received information and reconciles inconsistencies.
- Accurately enters required data into one or more databases, documents, or spreadsheets.
- Establishes and maintains physical files.
- Keeps track of case file status in order to ensure compliance with established deadlines.
- Coordinates requests for additional information as needed.
- Selects relevant information from a variety of sources in order to prepare documents, reports, summaries, and replies to inquiries, ensuring accuracy and proper format of the information provided.
- Performs word processing relevant to case.
- Provides accurate and timely status updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Candidates currently living in a HUBZone strongly preferred. to check whether your address qualifies.
- High School diploma or GED, Undergraduate degree preferred
- Ability to grasp and understand the organization and functions of the customer
- Meticulous data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Competence to review, interpret, and evaluate complex legal and non-legal documents
- Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is extremely important
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications, to include databases, intermediate skills preferred
- Proven commitment and competence to provide excellent customer service; positive and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a professional disposition
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) mission is to enforce the federal laws and regulations relating to alcohol, tobacco, firearms, explosives and arson by working directly and in cooperation with other federal, state and local law enforcement agencies. ATF has the authority to seize and forfeit firearms, ammunition, explosives, alcohol, tobacco, currency, conveyances and certain real property involved in violation of law.
At AEI, we recognize the diverse needs of our employees and strive to provide an excellent package to help meet those needs. Comprehensive benefits are offered with greater choice and flexibility to support your health, work-life balance, and professional growth. A package providing employee only coverage can be built around our basic plans at $0 employee cost for: Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Employee Assistance Program.
FSA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected group status as defined by applicable law. FSA is proud to maintain a drug-free workplace. Satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screening is a condition of employment. As a supplier of services to federal government agencies, such as DEA, FBI, USCIS, USPIS, etc., we also adhere to agency standards with respect to prior drug usage. COVID Policy: As a Federal Government Contractor, FSA falls under the guidelines of Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce. Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with FSA's COVID -19 Policy and be fully vaccinated before the start of employment. If applicable, during the offer process, prospective or new employees may seek a reasonable accommodation due to a disability (which would include medical conditions) or because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. While at a Federal workplace, employees must also comply with any additional agency workplace safety requirements for that workplace.