|Type||Full Time Regular|
AVIAN is searching for a talented Program Analyst, Journeyman/Junior to support AIRWorks in Patuxent River, Maryland.
AVIAN (pronounced *a-v-yin*) is an employee-owned, entrepreneurial-spirited company where creative, talented minds flourish, and where proactive, productive, proficient professionals feel valued.
We are resourceful, responsive, and reachable for various government and commercial clients in program, financial, and logistics management; engineering and systems engineering; test and evaluation of manned and unmanned systems; workforce development and training; communication strategy and graphic design.
The type of work we do is a direct result of the creativity of our team, and the talents they bring. But in the end, we are all driven by the purpose of taking care of those around us.
We're seeking people that are passionate and excited about creating well-crafted products and memorable experiences with our customers. We are not in the market of automated transactions; we build lasting relationships.
This position will provide Data Management support to the AIRWorks Special Projects Execution & Advanced Rapid Integration (SPEAR) for multiple projects within the SPEAR and PEO U&W project portfolios. Primary responsibilities are to support the Maritime Information Surveillance Reconnaissance and Targeting (MISRT) UAS demonstration.
Detailed primary tasks include:
- Supporting the AIRWorks Director and Deputy Director
- Supporting the AIRWorks Lead Test Engineer
- Supporting the Integrated Project Team Lead
- Coordinating all detailed task assignments with AIRWorks Leadership, while maintaining the ability to work independently to plan and execute all project requirements.
The candidate will work as the project Data Manager responsible for the receipt and delivery of all project data requirements. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to manage and file all data elements in "SharePoint" or other application "Windchill" all data products produced or received by the team's project members and contractors.
- Provide support to team members and leadership in developing the Data Management processes needed to manage engineering data files, airworthiness artifacts, and program acquisition documents.
- Detailed file and data retrieval organizational skills that support team members needs for access to large amounts of documentation and data.
-Support Working Group (WG), Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs) and Technical Reviews and/or Logistics events, events for both the airborne, shore and ship activities.
Estimated travel - 20%, Secret or Eligible for Secret Level Clearance is required
Other desired experience:
- Familiarity with Navy Ship Modernization Process
- Familiarity with NAVAIR/NAVSEA engineering processes
- Familiarity with requirements documentation
- Ability to communicate well in team environments
- Good organizational skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
JUNIOR: A Junior level person within a labor category has less than 3 years experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a BA/BS degree. A Junior level person is responsible for assisting
more senior positions and/or performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions.
JOURNEYMAN: A Journeyman level person within a labor category has 3 to 10 years of experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a BA/BS degree. A Journeyman level person typically performs all functional duties independently.
BACHELOR'S DEGREE: 6 years additional relevant work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE: plus 4 years additional relevant work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.