To create a Posting, first complete the information on this screen, then click the "Next" button or select the page in the left hand navigation menu. Proceed through all sections completing all necessary information. To submit the Posting to Human Resources, you must go to the "Posting Summary Page" by clicking on the "Next" button until you reach the Posting Summary Page or select Posting Summary Page from the left navigation menu. Once a summary page appears, hover your mouse over the orange Action button for a list of possible approval step options.
|Working Title||KCM - Student Worker|
|Department||Kentucky Center for Mathematics|
|Type of Work Study||Institutional|
|Building/Office Location||LA - Charles O. Landrum Academic Center|
Up to 35 hours in the summer. 15 - 25 hours per week during the academic year.
Student worker to act as administrative assistant to KCM staff. Immediate availability needed.
* Help with production of materials for KCM professional learning courses. This includes packing, labeling and shipping boxes, laminating materials for classroom use, and making copies of materials for educators.
* Organization of KCM workflow to increase efficiency in operations.
* Update databases of information using Excel or Google Sheets.
* Edit educational materials with an eye for grammar and formatting.
* Update Abacus database with course information. Data input will be a major part of the job.
* Helping with KCM conferences as needed
* Work in conjunction with KCM student web developers on tech needs.
* Ability to package materials and lift boxes.
* Excellence in MS Suite of products with emphasis on Excel.
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Good communication skills
* Reliable and conscientious worker
* Interested in learning new things
* Attach resume listing experience with computer skills.
|Minimum Education||Some College|
|Job Open Date||05/20/2022|
|Job Close Date|