TTM Technologies - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on teamwork, communication, and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
Starting Wage: $19.00 /hr DOE, $2000 retention bonus
The Planner reviews and interprets product, drawing and customer specifications to accurately prepare documents and travelers which detail the manufacturing process new orders. Follow documented processes to achieve customer requirements. Ensure accurate production of orders and timely delivery by providing accurate documentation in releasing customer orders though the use of company defined policies, travelers, logs and reports. Will work closely with customers, production engineers and the various support production teams to ensure accurate travelers are being completed for on time delivery to customers. May lead and provide technical support to its peers.
Essential Job duties:
- Execute new orders given by supervisor and/or through departmental priority list
- Read, understand and interpret lead sheets, prints and order specifications to process order
- Compose stack-up documentation to provide product specifications to production floor
- Confirm DRC information to ensure all customer specifications are recognized and documented
- Enter customer/job specifications to Procim software
- Generate travelers to release order to production floor
- Submit travelers to Senior Planner or Planning Supervisor for peer audit
- Resolve any and all order issues immediately as they arise
- Communicate with customers regarding any and all specifications or issues which arise
- Act as communication liaison between customer and production floor
- Proficient understanding of IPC Standard
- Ability to interpret IPC and customer supplied specifications
- Basic understanding of CI modeling
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears based upon priority orders and customer requirements
- Critical attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two to Five years planning experience in the PCB industry
Education and/or Experience
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Frontline Genesis 2000 CAM software, APSIM RLGC impedance calculator, ECR98, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to read blueprints; experience working with external customers; understanding of PCB manufacturing process.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with both hands and arms, and climb stairs. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear and to perform repetitive motion. The employee is frequently required to sit.
This position is considered a light-duty position, meaning that employees may regularly be required to lift up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, close vision, and ability to adjust focus. These vision requirements are necessary to complete the keyboarding, mousing, filing, and copying functions of the job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. As such, hearing protection is not required.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements
Total Rewards Information
At TTM you will be joining a team that spans across nearly 20 facilities in North America that are bringing game-changing electronics to the market. As a teammate we are dedicated to providing opportunities that help you excel and reach your potential, so join us in our commitment to excellence and be part of the team that is Building the Future.
Listed below are some of the many benefits that TTM offers our teammates. Benefits are available on the first of the month following date of hire based on plan eligibility.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA Account
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- $2,000Talent Attraction Bonus Program payable upon completion of 180 days of employment
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to TTM's business - up to $12,000 per year
Teammates in this role start at : $19.00 per hour, rates may be higher depending on experience
a) Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC. b) Ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through implementation and enforcement of these procedures at the plant level. c) Provide training, assistance and support to all departments to ensure policy compliance. d) Conduct periodic audits as required. e) Prepare and submit ITAR and EAR license application documentation as required. f) Provide feedback to Corporate Export Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.