Advanced Decision Vectors, LLC (ADV) was established in 2009, provides superior program management, program support, strategic planning, and systems engineering to the Federal and Commercial sectors. Located in Alexandria, Virginia, ADV is a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) contractor that has roots established in the Department of Defense and support agencies. At ADV, our company values are Integrity, Distinction, Experience and Achievement.
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our prime FBI/Office of General Counsel client. Location is FBI HQ with a Mon-Fri presence.
- Route questions via phone and email to the relevant attorney.
- Assist unit executive and employees with administrative needs such as clerical support, data processing, and office administrative organization.
- Develop draft, write and edit reports, briefs, proposals, and other documents.
- Interface with personnel to coordinate meetings; maintain logs, records and files; provide end-user support; and perform general administrative duties.
- Assist in transaction level management of budget and bills as requested with financial management.
- Prepare and/or maintain documentation, procedures and methods including user reference manuals.
- Make travel arrangements and maintains computerized record of itineraries, including their drafting and preparation.
- Complete the semi-annual equipment inventory.
- Associate degree with four (4) years of experience in the field of office management or related area; OR shall have at least seven (7) years of experience in the field of office management or a related area.
- Active Clearance: Active Top Secret (TS)
- Demonstrated experience in information management; producing correspondence and documents and knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures to perform non-routine assignments such as locating and summarizing and clerical problems relating to the Office's programs.
- Demonstrated experience of production correspondence and documents and knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures to respond to verbal and written inquires and establish and maintain files and records.
- Demonstrated experience in skills in scheduling, reporting and Microsoft Office Products and knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures concerning matters such as meetings, report deadlines, response requirements, and matters of procedure.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite Products and with operating office equipment.
- Demonstrated experience with administrative and clerical procedures and demonstrated experience of producing correspondence and documents to recognize and properly distribute incoming correspondence or other mail or reports; prepare relies and maintain suspense files.
In line with Executive Order 14043, ADV employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee's duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If a covered exemption is requested, it must be approved by our government customer and in line with contractual terms and conditions. You will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination, if selected.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.