NOTE: Eligible for Sign On Bonus
Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
EnProVera, owned and operated by government veterans with extensive backgrounds in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, the Military, and the Intelligence Community, has a vacancy for a Data Analyst supporting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Receives, gathers, analyzes, and organizes information from multiple sources.
- Ensures completeness of received information and reconciles inconsistencies.
- Accurately enters required data into one or more databases, documents, or spreadsheets.
- Establishes and maintains physical files.
- Keeps track of case file status in order to ensure compliance with established deadlines.
- Coordinates requests for additional information as needed.
- Selects relevant information from a variety of sources in order to prepare documents, reports, summaries, and replies to inquiries, ensuring accuracy and proper format of the information provided.
- Performs word processing relevant to case.
- Provides accurate and timely status updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED, Undergraduate degree preferred
- Ability to grasp and understand the organization and functions of the customer
- Meticulous data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Competence to review, interpret, and evaluate complex legal and non-legal documents
- Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is extremely important
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications, to include databases, intermediate skills preferred
- Proven commitment and competence to provide excellent customer service; positive and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a professional disposition
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation
The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States. FBI investigates a broad range of criminal violations, integrating the use of asset forfeiture into its overall strategy to eliminate targeted criminal enterprises. The FBI has successfully used asset forfeiture in White Collar Crime, Organized Crime, Drug, Violent Crime and Terrorism investigations.
At EnProVera, we recognize the diverse needs of our employees and strive to provide an excellent package to help meet those needs. Comprehensive benefits are offered with greater choice and flexibility to support your health, work-life balance, and professional growth. A package providing employee only coverage can be built around our basic plans at $0 employee cost for: Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Employee Assistance Program.