TTM Technologies, Inc. - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively in order to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on team work, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
Assists with the design of RF and microwave circuits. Under direct supervision, performs design and simulation of components/circuits from a specification. Expand knowledge in regards to microwave component and system design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with RF engineering to comprehend basic microwave component theory and practical realization.
- Work with interns, test engineering, and engineering technicians on specific program tasks including test procedure development, test station development and data reduction software.
- Design and evaluate components using available design and layout tools. Follow established standard design process.
- Comprehension of manufacturing approach and limitations.
- Perform review before design release.
- Prepare presentations for gated design reviews.
- Provide nominal simulation results along with tolerances analysis.
- Correlate expected performance with test results.
- Perform data reduction and present results in a clear and concise manner.
- Support MRB process.
Education and Experience:
- Master of Science Degree - Electrical Engineering Emphasis on Electromagnetic Fields
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
Must be a US Citizen eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.