TTM Technologies, Inc. - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively in order to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on team work, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
As a full time Lab Tech Chemical Handler on 3rd shift, you would work Sunday through Thursday, 9:30pm to 6:00am. The Chemical Handler is responsible for chemical replenishment and dilutions of all chemical process lines in the plant. The Chemical Handler also supports the Wet Lab Technician with set-up, scheduling, running and reporting chemical results to operations. TTM provides a total rewards program that emphasizes continuous learning, safe and clean work environment and a competitive compensation program. In addition, we work hard to make TTM a fun place to work while giving back to the employees and the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises the running and maintenance of all Wet Lab equipment.
- Maintain relationship with Production Operators, Technicians, and Engineering.
- Accurately document chemicals retrieved from storage using the Kanban inventory system.
- Retrieving samples, mixing and monitoring chemicals used in the production process.
- Effectively performs and reports chemical analysis results through lab software.
- Responsible for tracking chemical analysis results in SPC software and identification of trends.
- Responsible for Tag-out of process lines for chemical out-of-spec conditions.
- Make accurate additions, dilutions, or adjustments to proper chemical tanks and replenishment controllers based on analytical results.
- This position is considered a heavy-duty position, meaning that the individual employee may be regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Determine appropriate test methods and proper analysis techniques based on specific process chemistry.
- Responsible for insuring proper safety requirements and PPE practices are being followed when handling chemicals in the operations and wet lab areas.
- Insure accurate and complete documentation of all test methods.
- Resolves problems that are related to data collection, and distribution along with assisting in the successful resolution of technical problems.
- Interfaces with many levels throughout the division in a professional manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Support off shift to provide vacation/sick coverage's.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of basic chemistry including titration and pH analysis methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Two year degree in chemical science field of study or five years experience running test equipment is preferred.
- Experience running analytical chemical equipment and wet titrations is preferred.
Total Rewards Information
At TTM you will be joining a team that spans across nearly 20 facilities in North America that are bringing game-changing electronics to the market. As a teammate we are dedicated to providing opportunities that help you excel and reach your potential, so join us in our commitment to excellence and be part of the team that is Building the Future.
Listed below are some of the many benefits that TTM offers our teammates. Benefits are available on the first of the month following date of hire based on plan eligibility.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Access to our on-site Health Center
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA Account
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- $2,000 Talent Attraction Bonus Program payable upon completion of 180 days of employment
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to TTM's business - up to $12,000 per year
- Annual performance reviews
For more information or to apply today visit:
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.