TTM Technologies, Inc. - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively in order to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on team work, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
The Microelectronics Operations Manager is responsible for overall management and coordination of a site manufacturing operations segment to deliver products in the most cost-efficient manner while adhering to safety, quality and environmental standards and procedures. Leads initiatives to improve Microelectronics manufacturing efficiency and effectiveness by working with cross-functional teams through continuous improvement processes. Works closely with Process Engineering and Equipment Maintenance to ensure manufacturing processes are stable, in control and producing high first pass yields. Works closely with the Business Development and Program Management Office teams to meet business growth goals and customer expectations for quality and delivery.
- Accountable for setting the Microelectronics Operations vision and strategy to meet overall long and short-term company goals. This includes definition and communication of goals, key objectives, and metrics.
- Develop operational plans and financial budgets based on the company's short and long-range business objectives, existing sales, projected sales forecasts, inventory requirements, and other related factors. Stays current with related manufacturing trends.
- Provide direction and leadership for immediate subordinates in the management of their assigned areas to ensure that their duties for attaining objectives and satisfactory performance are met consistent with established policies and programs.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all assigned functions, operations, and programs to ensure that established objectives will be met in accordance with approved product specifications, quality standards, budgets and timeframes. Take prompt corrective action when necessary to bring operational performance in line with plans and governing standards.
- Executes continuous improvement initiatives including determination of goals and selection and completion of projects.
- Develops and maintains detailed plans to achieve group goals, including but not limited to: employee safety, employee training and development, revenue, product gross margins, operating budgets, throughput, inventory, on-time delivery, and customer satisfaction goals. Monitors applied labor, bills of material, shop supplies, scrap, rework and yield for each product against standards used to develop customer quotes. Ensures metrics are in place to monitor performance against the goals and takes appropriate corrective actions as required.
- Assists in business development proposals and engineering efforts by providing technical and production resources necessary.
- Develops and maintains an effective operations organization through the selection, training, development, compensation and motivation of all personnel assigned to the operations organization. Recommends and approves organizational structures and staffing requirements in support of company business objectives.
- Complies with laws, company policy and procedures including but not limited to Equal Opportunity Employment, Affirmative Action, Business Ethics, EPA, OSHA and other federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
- May handle hazardous waste as outlined in departmental work instructions. The following RCRA training is required on initial hire and on an annual basis thereafter: Introduction to RCRA, Properties of Facility Waste, Waste Minimization Accumulation, Container Management, and Emergency Response Plan.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant Operations and Manufacturing experience in production of electronic devices for aerospace, military, space and/or industrial end-use applications.
- Strong Quality and Customer Service orientation.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Able to define goals and inspire the organization to achieve them. Provides clear, frequent direction to subordinates, and support functions, in support of production goals.
- High-performance team building. Uses appropriate methods and a flexible communication style to help build a cohesive team. Ability to effectively manage conflict and create "win / win" outcomes for people and the business.
- Demonstrated structured problem solving skills. Able to lead cross-functional teams to identify the root cause and implement effective corrective actions for problems that may impede the execution of production plans. Experience with LEAN and Six Sigma programs and a demonstrated passion for visual factory management techniques.
- Ability to define, acquire, process, present, and interpret the data and information necessary to monitor all aspects of the manufacturing process important to executing to the production plan.
- Demonstrated business acumen and decision making skill. Able to balance risk, strategic impact and short-long term needs to solve complex business problems.
- Proactively identifies execution risks and applies risk management tools and techniques to mitigate.
- Ability to relate key operational performance parameters to financial performance parameters.
- Working knowledge of Sales & Operations Planning processes.
Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree Technical Field - Engineering or Sciences.
Required Experience: Minimum 8 years relevant experience - 15 years in manufacturing including 5+ years at a senior manager level position managing operations of similar manufacturing facility with direct responsibility to meet production throughput and quality goals. Experience working with complex/engineered product lines. Significant experience defining and utilizing manufacturing systems, data, and metrics to plan and execute production plans.
Total Rewards Information
At TTM you will be joining a team that spans across nearly 20 facilities in North America that are bringing game-changing electronics to the market. As a teammate we are dedicated to providing opportunities that help you excel and reach your potential, so join us in our commitment to excellence and be part of the team that is Building the Future.
Listed below are some of the many benefits that TTM offers our teammates. Benefits are available on the first of the month following date of hire based on plan eligibility.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA Account
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Annual Bonus Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to TTM's business - up to $12,000 per year
- Annual performance reviews
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.