|Type||Full Time Regular|
Level Up is searching for a highly motivated Database Administrator for a complex set of applications that employ current technologies in the latest versions, including Oracle, Postgres and other products. The project teams support operations and maintenance and new development tasks.
DBA will be responsible for the following:
* Provide database administration support for data stored in Oracle and other relational databases as well as Cloud technologies
* Maintain and collaborate with Sponsor components to maintain and monitor the operating status of Sponsor's automated systems.
* Develop metrics to represent availability of Sponsor's automated systems. This performance information shall include but is not limited to systems availability, utilization, peak load, disk space utilization/availability and other metrics as directed by the Sponsor
* Recommend any changes to improve performance of Sponsor's automated systems
* Provide troubleshooting support when Sponsor's automated systems issues are detected
* Support updates, upgrades, outages, or any other requirements mandated by Sponsor
* Provide a stable and prepared training environment for the Sponsor's automated systems including but not limited to such activities as loading data, reloading a previously prepared training environment, and "cleaning up" the training system as needed.
* Experience with Oracle and Postgres
* Experience upgrading Oracle databases
* Experience with data migration
* Experience working in an Agile environment
Top Secret Clearance (SCI W/Full Scope Polygraph) required at hire
Clearly demonstratable expertise with responsibilities listed above.
Our entire workforce is required to comply with the Executive Order 14042 requiring employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19. An employee will be considered fully vaccinated when at least two (2) weeks have elapsed after the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 series or at lease (2) weeks have elapsed after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
AVIAN is a service-based organization. As an equal opportunity employer, our policy of business is to seek the most qualified candidate for each talent opportunity without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, religious belief, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual preference, physical or mental handicap, lawful political affiliation, or veteran's status.