TTM Technologies - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a top global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on teamwork, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
Responsible in leading electrical design activities of RF components/circuits and complex assemblies/networks. Mentor less experienced engineering staff. Work closely with customers to fulfill program requirements. Develop customer relationships. Define complex design architectures. Oversee qualification and design verification efforts. Perform detailed compliance analysis and performance estimates for existing processes and technologies. In depth knowledge/understanding of state of the art analysis tools and techniques. Anticipate technology advancements and applicability to TTM's technology. Define R&D programs to support technology development. Help to establish Technology Roadmaps.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to design, test and verification of concepts, products, and systems. Serve as high level engineer on major projects
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the engineering teams. Work on or serve as a resource on projects requiring advanced and specialized knowledge. Supervise a small number of direct reports if required
- A high degree of creativity, foresight, and judgment in anticipating and solving complex technical problems.
- Determine program and project technical objectives and requirements, and assist with developing standards and guidelines for diverse activities
- Author technical white papers, trade analyses and other professional presentations/publications
- Identify and analyze design problems to achieve optimal solutions that satisfy cost and technical requirements using both internal and external technical resources. Assist with new, innovative approaches to solve technical problems on a consistent basis
- Keep up to date on the latest technology, customer road maps and industry trends. Engage in personal and continuing education programs to broaden knowledge in relevant engineering disciplines. Work with the design/measurement teams, business development and others in support of the development of new products and technology. Provide input for defining capabilities required to meet the current and future needs and help develop and execute plans to achieve these needs
- Assist with design engineering, test engineering, process engineering and quality activities to ensure design robustness and manufacturability. Perform Design of Experiments (DOE's) as necessary to ensure new products and processes are centered. Ensure critical process parameters are properly identified, effectively measured, monitored, and have prescribed corrections if required
- Provide input to ensure compliance to product specifications and defining project milestones to meet schedule requirements
- Interface with customers and key suppliers (occasional travel may be necessary)
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to design/solve highly complex engineering problems with minimal assistance
- Effective communication and delegation skills
- Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on technical inputs from multiple and varied functions (i.e. Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, etc.)
- Expert in the use of engineering design, measurement and analysis software tools
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of managing multiple priorities in a changing environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross-functional team members
- Possess ability to assist with process improvements and cost reduction initiatives
- Pursues opportunities to expand job-related knowledge. Capacity to furnish whitepapers and other technical publications
- Proficiency with MS Office
Education and Experience:
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree (Engineering-Electrical/Mechanical/Test)
Preferred Education: Masters Degree
Experience: Minimum 15 Years Relevant Experience
Substantial experience in the electrical design and measurement of RF components, subsystems and integrated microwave assemblies (IMA's) in the frequency range of 1-50GHz. The design of active RF circuits containing detectors, mixers, switches, RF amplifiers are part of the responsibilities. Furthermore design experience in the area of filters, low phase noise oscillators, PLL's, as well as general building blocks for frequency conversion, multiplication and division, phase detection or other tasks is necessary. Military and/or space industry experience required. Extensive proposal and customer interface aptitude.
Total Rewards Information
At TTM you will be joining a team that spans across nearly 20 facilities in North America that are bringing game-changing electronics to the market. As a teammate we are dedicated to providing opportunities that help you excel and reach your potential, so join us in our commitment to excellence and be part of the team that is Building the Future.
Listed below are some of the many benefits that TTM offers our teammates. Benefits are available on the first of the month following date of hire based on plan eligibility.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA Account
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Annual Bonus Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to TTM's business - up to $12,000 per year
- Annual performance reviews
Must be a US Citizen with the ability to hold a current U.S. Government security clearance to SECRET level
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.