TTM Technologies, Inc. - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board
Manufacturer Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively in order to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on team work, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
Provide technical and logistical support to the engineering and production personnel. This may include: involvement in engineering prototype development, product transition and product support functions, production support, process improvement, as well as various engineering product and process related projects. Responsible for leading and/or facilitating small teams and projects.
- Identify and setup test equipment and perform testing and troubleshooting of products and/or systems.
- Build, test and evaluate breadboard circuits with detailed instructions.
- Perform the writing and maintenance of test procedures and documentation.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems on equipment and participate in root cause and corrective actions.
- Collect, and analyze data and work with engineers to ensure products meet specifications. Take detailed notes on configuration of experiments, data, deviation from expected results and changes to schematics as they occur
- Set up special equipment and conduct tests for products as directed to accomplish project goals.
- Instruct test personnel on the proper use of standard equipment and provide technical assistance, training and guidance as required for engineering technicians and testers.
- Recommend and perform qualification, verification and validation for new products and procedures, and changes to existing products procedures. Perform data collection and analysis to monitor relevant trends.
- Review and recommend changes for drawings of parts and assemblies using CAD programs, including mechanical or electrical drawings.
- Provide necessary disposition of material (MRB) per standard procedures as required.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, and skills required of personnel. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and evaluate complex schematics, and recommend changes or "take away" for new projects (analog, digital, RF etc.).
- Ability to train others and work as a member of inter-disciplinary teams.
- Proficient PC skills, proficiency in the use of most Windows based software. This includes, but is not limited to Word, AutoCAD, Excel, and other standard programs.
- Be able to collect, interpret and present data to supervisor or project leader or management.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to collect data and update measurements.
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills due to continually changing work environment.
- A self-starter with the ability to work basic supervision and a sense of urgency to meet production goals and customer expectations.
- Structured problem solving and analytical skills
- Good time management skills.
Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology required.
3-5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing environment.
Total Rewards Information
At TTM you will be joining a team that spans across nearly 20 facilities in North America that are bringing game-changing electronics to the market. As a teammate we are dedicated to providing opportunities that help you excel and reach your potential, so join us in our commitment to excellence and be part of the team that is Building the Future.
Listed below are some of the many benefits that TTM offers our teammates. Benefits are available on the first of the month following date of hire based on plan eligibility.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA Account
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to TTM's business - up to $12,000 per year
- Annual performance reviews
Teammates in this role start at : $25.00, rates may be higher depending on experience
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.