TTM Technologies - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on teamwork, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
TTM is searching for an Information System & Security Manager with experience in various aspects of system architecture, administration, documentation, and management of highly secured computing environments. This role requires skillsets for the implementation of various aspects of information technologies including; configuring, securing, and maintaining system hardware and software.
The qualified individual will be architecting and implementing a formal IS security program including documentation and reports which comprise of system security plans. The role requires management and implementation of system documentation including policies, procedures, and other system supporting documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a principal advisor on all matters, technical and otherwise, involving the security of the assigned information systems. The ISSM will provide oversight for the implementation of security policies and procedures to drive compliance with required security standards and customer requirements. These standards include but are not limited to the NISPOM and DAAPM regulations as well as system STIG baselines. He or she will be responsible for the procurement, development, integration, modification, operation, maintenance, and disposal of the facilities high security information systems.
- Setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Windows Active Directory Domain and supporting software is needed, knowledge of Linux Operating Systems and VMware is desirable. Hardware and firmware support for desktops, servers, test equipment, and embedded systems is required.
- The ISSM is responsible for the Implementation and continued monitoring of technical security controls which includes, system hardening to applicable standards in line with the compliance of policies and procedures. The ISSM provides front line technical support to users as well as support for implementing upgrades and system changes.
- The ISSM works closely and collaborates with the site level Facility Security Officer (FSO), and members of the security team. The provide overview and guidance for the security team in relation to potential changes to the system, and assesses the security impact of those changes prior to implementation.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidate must have an active SECRET Security Clearance or be able to obtain one
- Windows Active Directory Domain and product suite management
- Hyper-V environment management experience
- Security policy and procedure implementation experience
- Continuous monitoring and audit processes knowledge
- Educating users of proper system procedures and system use
- Excellent communication skills, experience supporting computer systems and their users
- Strong problem-solving and document writing
Preferred skills and certifications:
- Vulnerability Scanning - Nessus experience preferred
- A+, Security+, and MCSE certifications preferred
- Risk Management Framework and eMASS familiarity
- Working knowledge and experience implementing the DAAPM and NISPOM
- Administering a virtual environment experience
- Administering an active directory domain environment experience
- Security software - vulnerability scanning, SIEM, DLP implementation
- Technical writing ability
- Ethernet Networking - wiring, switches management
- Employee training and coaching desire
- Minimum of 2 years of IT or IT Security experience is preferred
Total Rewards Information
At TTM you will be joining a team that spans across nearly 20 facilities in North America that are bringing game-changing electronics to the market. As a teammate we are dedicated to providing opportunities that help you excel and reach your potential, so join us in our commitment to excellence and be part of the team that is Building the Future.
Listed below are some of the many benefits that TTM offers our teammates. Benefits are available on the first of the month following date of hire based on plan eligibility.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA Account
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Annual Bonus Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to TTM's business - up to $12,000 per year
- Annual performance reviews
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC. b) Reinforce to all employees the commitment of TTM management to abide by all US Export laws and regulations. c) Understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL). d) Support Export Compliance Officers and others in their efforts to ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through implementation and enforcement of these procedures, provide training to all facilities and departments and support periodic audits as required. e) Provide feedback to Corporate Export Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual origination, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.