Sr. Marketing Paid Media Specialist - Hybrid Schedule
The Sr. Marketing Paid Media Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining Nationwide Children's Hospital's paid media strategy, including paid search, display, social, video and re-targeting efforts. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search and paid marketing road-map including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and hands-on analytics. In addition this position must have good team skills and be willing to take on ad-hoc projects and support client's needs.
Full Time, Exempt Position, Benefits Eligible, Hybrid Schedule Option
The moment you walk through our doors, you can feel it. When you meet one of our patient families, you believe it. And when you talk with anyone who works here, you want to be part of it, too. Welcome to Nationwide Children's Hospital, where Passion Meets Purpose.
Here, Everyone Matters. We're 13,000 strong. And it takes every single one of us to improve the lives of the kids we care for, and the kids from around the world we'll never even meet. Kids who are living healthier, fuller lives because of the knowledge we share. We know it takes a Collaborative Culture to deliver on our promise to provide the very best, innovative care and to foster new discoveries, made possible by the most groundbreaking research. Anywhere.
Ask anyone with a Nationwide Children's badge what they do for a living. They'll tell you it's More Than a Job. It's a calling. It's a chance to use and grow your talent to make an impact that truly matters. Because here, we exist simply to help children everywhere.
Nationwide Children's Hospital. A Place to Be Proud
The Sr. Marketing Paid Media Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining Nationwide Children's Hospital's paid media strategy, including paid search, display, social, video and re-targeting efforts. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search and paid marketing road-map including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics.
1. Manage the set-up, analysis and day-to-day activities of digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social: Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
2. Oversee Google Ad Grants account for Nationwide Children's Hospital Foundation.
3. Write copy, digital copy-writing experience
4. Manage Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social ad campaigns
5. Communicate marketing performance through such as keyword performance, ad copy, SEM, print, email, Social, A/B testing, and conversion rate optimization - drive change through suggested improvements.
6. Coordinate with creative team to create compelling graphics for high performing display, social and re-marketing campaigns
7. Provide Account Managers with annual SEM budget forecasting
8. Responsible for producing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting. Maintain paid media dashboard for team leads quarterly reporting and campaign-specific reporting needs
9. Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to measure the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns and their respective ROI
10. Analyze and translate web traffic reports to share insights with cross-functional campaign committees for optimal business performance.
11. Create and test custom tracking URLS for paid search, display and social marketing tactics.
12. Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, monitoring, establishing benchmarks and measuring SEM campaigns for the organization.
13. Email creation within Exact target as needed (basic HTML)
14. Web content updates and project assignments as needed
- Collaborate across marketing team for cross-functional campaign execution
- Recognizes and acknowledges value and contribution of each member of the team
- Actively participates in team customer service and development efforts
- Contributes to a positive and collaborative work environment
- Shares ideas, input and creativity to other peers as requested
- Demonstrates willingness to take on ad-hoc projects
- Effectively balances special requests with existing workload
- Must possess a strong ability to plan, organize, and analyze as it relates to project planning and management.
- Must be able to do hands-on reporting within Google Analytics and share with clients/team
- Must be able to work under stress imposed by deadlines and multiple projects
- Must be able to demonstrate excellence in written, oral and electronic communication.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills required to interact with physicians, employees, administrators, patients and their families, outside vendors, the media and the public.
- Must possess the ability to work independently under minimal supervision while maintaining confidential information
* BA/BS required in related field (for example Communications, Marketing, New Media, Digital Strategy)
* 2+ years' experience managing paid search campaigns via Google AdWords and Microsoft AdCenter preferred
* Familiarity with Internet development application: Content Management Systems, Web traffic reporting tools (Omniture, Google Analytics), Social Media reporting tools (Sprout Social), HTML, Facebook Ad Manager.
* Digital copywriting experience, healthcare preferred. A grasp of promotional healthcare writing and an emphasis on writing for SEO, SEM, online advertising, and social media a must
* Hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
* Advanced excel skills
* Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
* Google AdWords Certification is a plus
* Proficient in configuring Google Analytics features such as goals, e-commerce tracking, advanced segments, custom dashboards and custom reports.
* Experience with running display and remarketing advertising campaigns
* A working understanding of Display Media, SEO, Affiliates and Social Campaigns (hands-on)
* Experience working within HIPAA Compliance and Healthcare Policies within digital advertising.
* A grasp of promotional healthcare writing and an emphasis on writing for SEO, SEM, online advertising, and social media a must
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Typing on computer Constantly (67-100%)
Using phone Frequently (34-66%)
Sitting Frequently (34-66%)
Standing Occasionally (0-33%)
Lifting Occasionally (0-33%)
Walking Frequently (34-66%)
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.