TTM Technologies - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on team work, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
Do you thrive in an innovative environment, have a passion for talent, and want to drive Talent Acquisition to the next level? Do you enjoy the hunt for the best talent and the final connection when a candidate accepts an offer? Do you also enjoy developing recruitment and sourcing strategies to deliver top level service to your clients? If so, this role is for you. As a Talent Acquisition Partner you'll provide expertise across a region within TTM Technologies and support all levels of hiring from entry-level, to college/intern, and other professional, technical and leadership positions.
In this role, you'll identify and implement best practices in talent acquisition and collaborate with hiring managers and local HR teams throughout the full recruitment process, execute talent acquisition strategies, and work with Talent Acquisition leadership to identify and develop strategic sourcing pipelines, drive employer branding, support Diversity, Equity & Inclusion programs, and overall social media recruitment practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use social networking mediums (i.e., LinkedIn groups and other online forums) to promote employment brand messaging that drives traffic to open roles by establishing and promoting positive relationships
- Drive employment branding efforts across North America
- Support DEI programs and initiatives across North America
- Conduct candidate application audit & review, ensure ATS process compliance, assist with recruitment marketing campaigns, hiring events, audits & close requisitions
- Partner closely with TA leadership to support diversity strategy to increase women, minority and veteran talent
- Collaborate with Marketing to continue driving the employment brand, ensuring alignment and providing feedback from the marketplace
- Collaborate with hiring teams during the full recruitment cycle to execute recruitment strategies: recruitment, sourcing, screening, tracking, interviewing and hiring
- Serve as a consultant and business advocate to hiring teams during selection process to make hiring recommendations based on interviews, assessment data, and candidate qualifications
- Explore market trends in attracting external talent and implement in accordance with business strategy
- Use TTM compensation program, internal equity analysis and cost of living information, to determine negotiation limits and components of an employment offer
- Identify regional and local sourcing strategies using a variety of methods (e.g. networking, referrals, workforce boards, internet sourcing, agencies)
- Status and report on key hiring metrics
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to listen objectively to the needs of hiring teams and candidates
- Acts with a sense of urgency in communicating with team members, hiring managers, and candidates
- Ability to work collaboratively and think strategically
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communicator at all levels in the organization
- Ability to manage time and set priorities amid multiple projects
- Comfortable working in a decentralized environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field required or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Minimum of 1 year of recruitment marketing experience (Google campaigns, social media posts, etc.)
- Experience recruiting entry level, professional, and technically skilled positions
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with an automated applicant tracking system (ATS) and internet resume sourcing required
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to deeply understand the business and assigned roles
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible, resourceful, with a bias to action and willingness to do what is needed to get work done
- Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Previous experience with OFCCP compliance and maintaining compliant processes and practices
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.