IT'S SIMPLE. You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve.
Come join a close-knit and supportive staff. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. You will be responsible for the distribution, decontamination and storage of equipment and supplies. You will also ensure that supplies are maintained according to established guidelines, and monitor usage to determine need for a change in established levels.
- Receive and deliver all supplies; restock and replenish as needed; maintain adequate amounts of sterile and non-sterile items on shelves at all times; rotate sterile supplies as necessary
- Perform data entry of receipts for inventory and non-inventory items as well as other inventory issues; maintain logging, filing and source documents
- Perform periodic cycle counts to validate accuracy of the inventory system
- Regularly inspect patient care units for proper equipment cleaning and functioning, ensuring that all equipment necessary to patient is in proper working condition
- Maintain work areas in clean, neat and orderly condition
Materials Management Clerk
Materials Management Aide
Materials Management Associate