Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking a Program Manager for the 711th Human Performance Wing at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
- Facilitate and assist in the management of key projects and taskings for which the Chief Scientist's office is the Office of Primary Responsibility
- Assist in the planning and performance of activities related to various 711 HPW Chief Scientist's managed programs and other activities for which the Chief Scientist has oversight responsibility
- Make recommendations for technical program planning and formulating program objectives and approaches.
- Assist in the conduct studies, analyses, and evaluations of 711 HPW requirements in support of planning activities across the Core Technical Competencies and Product Lines
- Identify to the Government any program dependencies and interfaces
- Provide program management support to assist in the overall technical direction of the 711 HPW
- Provide recommendations for the management and improvement of all processes required to operate the Chief Scientist's office
- Advanced degree (post Bachelor) in science, engineering, business administration, or other related technical or scientific discipline
- Ten (10) years relevant experience with at least 5 years in program/project management, including at least 3 years supporting DoD activities.
- SECRET clearance
- US Citizen