TTM Technologies, Inc. - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board
Manufacturer Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively in order to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on team work, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
Scope: Performs assembly operations on electronic components and subassemblies in accordance with TTM and applicable industry standards. The main focus of this position is mechanical operations.
- Perform maintenance tasks to maintain equipment in good condition.
- Operates test equipment to perform pass/fail product tests.
- Daily communication with all team members and supervisor through the use of shift meetings, email, log book, and other written and verbal methods.
- Maintain clean, safe and orderly work environment.
- Ability to interpret and follow verbal and written work orders.
- Use various measuring tools as required.
- Offer suggestions to improve/enhance processes.
- Report any problems, defective materials, questionable conditions or unsafe conditions to supervisor or leader
- Provide high quality and timely service to all internal customers.
- Take personal ownership of internal and external customer issues.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform basic and routine repetitive mechanical assembly operations on components and subassemblies using fixtures, screwdrivers, etc.
- Proficient use and familiarity with hand tools.
- Will require basic mechanical skills.
- Ability to read, and follow assembly instructions, including visual aids and drawings.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- May require limited soldering skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 0-2 Years relevant experience.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.