Role: Senior Director, PMO Global Delivery Assurance
Location: Remote US
Delivery Assurance is a function of the Global Customer Experience Services (CES) PMO. The individual in this role will report to the Vice President, Global PMO, and will lead a global team that works in partnership with the PMO portfolio managers, CES regional and/or industry practices and Infor services partners to provide quality assurance services for in-flight projects.
The incumbent is expected to work closely with all project delivery stakeholders to help achieve the best possible outcomes for our customers. This includes participation in and oversight of project quality reviews, and contribute to the production of high-quality, action-oriented reporting to the project stakeholders.
In addition, the Delivery Assurance leader is expected to engage the Infor stakeholders about systemic issues or lessons learned from project reviews in specific industries or products, providing guidance and leadership to the wider Project Manager community.
This role is also a people manager role, leading a team of senior project reviewers, analysts and controllers at a global level.
Owns and leads initiatives such as quality process improvements, trend analysis, customer satisfaction, PM community, recruiting, quality, governance, methodology
* May be assigned practices to provide the following: PM mentoring, project quality reviews, participation in customer projects, selling the value of project management, portfolio analysis of trends with action item recommendation and follow up.
* Provide measurements directly tied to Customer Experience Services improvement in customer service, margin and revenue
* Manage Delivery Assurance resource capacity plans
What you will need:
* 5+ years project management experience
* 10+ years of interacting with senior level client and internal management
* 10+ years of people management experience
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* Experience with managing and remediating large, complex, difficult projects and programs; experienced leading programs to implement business applications in a variety of industries.
* Proven skills and experience communications and in influencing and building relationships with senior stakeholders, working within challenging circumstances, and with competing priorities
* Experience with coaching and mentoring would be an advantage
* Strong organizational and planning skills, with a results- and outcome- focused approach
Provide people development guidance to the Delivery Assurance team
* Experience working in an international/multi-cultural environment is a plus
How many years of Project Management experience do you currently have?Ideal Answer:Minimum: 1
Do you have the following license or certification: PMP Certification Training Course?Ideal Answer:Yes