Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA Federal, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Data Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the United States Attorney's Office (USAO). The job title is Data Analyst; the duties are those of a Legal Assistant.
- Receives, gathers, analyzes, and organizes information from multiple sources.
- Ensures completeness of received information and reconciles inconsistencies.
- Accurately enters required data into one or more databases, documents, or spreadsheets.
- Establishes and maintains physical files.
- Keeps track of case file status in order to ensure compliance with established deadlines.
- Coordinates requests for additional information as needed.
- Selects relevant information from a variety of sources in order to prepare documents, reports, summaries, and replies to inquiries, ensuring accuracy and proper format of the information provided.
- Performs word processing relevant to case.
- Provides accurate and timely status updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED, Undergraduate degree preferred
- Ability to grasp and understand the organization and functions of the customer
- Meticulous data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Competence to review, interpret, and evaluate complex legal and non-legal documents
- Attention to detail and the ability to read and follow directions is extremely important
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications, to include databases, intermediate skills preferred
- Proven commitment and competence to provide excellent customer service; positive and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a professional disposition
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation
TheUnited StatesAttorney's Office (USAO) serves as the nation's principal litigators under the direction of theAttorneyGeneral.The Asset Forfeiture Section at the USAO is responsible for the prosecution of both criminal and civil actions against property used or acquired during illegal activity.
FSA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected group status as defined by applicable law. FSA is proud to maintain a drug-free workplace. Satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screening is a condition of employment. As a supplier of services to federal government agencies, such as DEA, FBI, USCIS, USPIS, etc., we also adhere to agency standards with respect to prior drug usage. COVID Policy: As a Federal Government Contractor, FSA falls under the guidelines of Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce. Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with FSA's COVID -19 Policy and be fully vaccinated before the start of employment. If applicable, during the offer process, prospective or new employees may seek a reasonable accommodation due to a disability (which would include medical conditions) or because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. While at a Federal workplace, employees must also comply with any additional agency workplace safety requirements for that workplace.