You will be part of McKinsey Implementation (MI) - a rapidly growing capability for our firm - and be . As a member of MI, you'll work collaboratively with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure clients deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business. In this role you will help the best organizations in the world - in private, public, and social sectors - solve their most difficult problems.
You will help clients achieve bottom-line results in delivery and execution from project initiation through implementation and sustainment. We are looking for individuals from the following industry backgrounds to engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses: Oil & Gas - Exploration, Refinery and distribution, Basic Materials - Metals, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Engineering and construction, Chemicals, Biotech, Cement and Agriculture and Electric power and Natural gas.
Working in small McKinsey teams and collaborating with clients, you will diagnose barriers to successful implementation and design interventions that achieve sustainable results. These include, but are not limited to, strategic consulting concepts related to procurement, supply chain management, and manufacturing.
Drawing on your prior industry experience, you will have the opportunity to create and pilot recommendations to optimize performance which are subsequently scaled to generate quick results in large, complex organizations.
You will coach and build clients' skills, from leaders to the front line, which are required to deliver results and ensure sustainable change.
Additionally, you'll build program and project management functions to accelerate and safeguard improvements, delivering immediate, substantial impact from operational and commercial improvements.
You will have the opportunity to explore different industries as you build you own career path at McKinsey.
* Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred)
* Superior problem solving and analytical ability
* Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and engage people at all levels in an organization
* Willingness to travel (4-5 day/week)
* Demonstrated experience in leadership/coaching within a work setting
* Experience with change management or performance improvement efforts preferred
* 5+ years of work experience in One of the following industries: Oil & Gas (Exploration, Refinery, Distribution), Electric Power, Natural Gas, Metals, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Engineering & construction, Bio-Tech, Chemicals, Agriculture
* Exposure to one or more of the following areas: Procurement, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Product Development, Process Engineering, or Continuous Improvement. Added advantage if you have experience in digital transformation of end-to-end journeys at scale, and process improvement tools such as data analytics, Lean methodologies, Six Sigma, Agile and related techniques
Employment with McKinsey & Company, Inc. in the United States and Canada is conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus (with a WHO-approved or Health Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable) or approval of an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief prior to start date.
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The state of Colorado requires McKinsey & Company to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to individuals applying to work in our Denver office and takes into account a number of factors. A reasonable estimate of the range for this role is $175,000 - $175,000. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to experience and expertise.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our and sites.