TTM Technologies - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on teamwork, communication, and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
Scope: Maintenance Tech Assists with the performance of general maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment systems, facilities equipment systems, methods, strategies and technologies in order to produce reliable products within a reasonable schedule and budget. Receives technical guidance from higher-level technician.
Starting Wage: DOE, $2,000 sign on bonus
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists electromechanical technicians with reactive maintenance on production equipment while learning to utilize electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical skills and troubleshooting techniques.
- Helps perform preventive maintenance procedures on production equipment, performs minor preventive maintenance after being trained.
- Helps maintain maintenance records and information on productions and facilities equipment.
- Assists with methods of cost-effective installation, monitoring and modification of manufacturing equipment.
- Assists with problem troubleshooting in equipment, process, or materials.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers as needed to resolve equipment issues.
- Suggests equipment improvement opportunities and modification of equipment to improve operation.
- Helps maintain inventory of spare parts and supplies.
- Performs daily housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- Completion of 1260 Hours of the Second Year TTM Technologies Electro-Mechanical Certificate or Associates Degree in Electro Mechanical Technology.
- A minimum of three to five years of applicable work experience either with previous employment experience or participation in the TTM Technologies internship program.
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical drawings is necessary along with good communication and leadership skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Windows software applications.
- Team-oriented and good interpersonal skills
* Work up to 12 hour shifts
* Extensive walking and standing
* Bend, stoop, reach, climb
* Lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
* Occasional sitting, focusing on, and operating a personal computer several times a day.
Summarize the minimum kinds of knowledge, skills and abilities required to do the job.
- Knowledge:This position requires a background in electronics (digital and analog), mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, control logic, and optics.
- Skill in:Establishing priorities managing personal work assignment backlog.
- Ability to: Troubleshoot and maintain basic electro-mechanical equipment. Intern will work with technicians performing reactive and preventive maintenance on a wide variety of production equipment.
a) Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC. b) Ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through implementation and enforcement of these procedures at the plant level. c) Provide training, assistance and support to all departments to ensure policy compliance. d) Conduct periodic audits as required. e) Prepare and submit ITAR and EAR license application documentation as required. f) Provide feedback to Corporate Export Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.