Job Purpose: Provide recruiting support and assist in the development of a talent pipeline to satisfy the organization's growth and fulfillment of open requisitions. Develop an understanding of requirements across multiple unique Information Technology (IT) projects, complete administrative functions, follow approved processes and procedures to monitor applicants and maintain effectiveness of recruiting programs. This position will allow exposure to various recruiting techniques, HR processes associated with employment law and will foster the opportunity to create networks to assist in recruiting efforts. Involved in leadership meetings to plan and progress recruiting efforts to achieve requisition requirements.
The Senior Recruiter will provide staffing support to all lines of business throughout Integrated Computer Solutions. Additionally, the successful candidate will perform the following tasks on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis:
- Ability to prioritize multiple requisitions, staffing objectives, communicate effectively with applicants, and provide candidate information to the appropriate party accurately and timely
- Collaborate with Recruiting Manager, Service Delivery, Hiring Managers, and/or ICS leadership to discuss positions, labor category requirements, timeline, and develop targeted recruiting & sourcing strategies
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader or member, and a mentor for junior Technical Recruiters and flexibility to perform some Recruiting Manager responsibilities as needed
- Post and maintain job requisitions for ATS, and various job boards, consistent with contract position descriptions, labor categories, customer requirements, required qualifications and satisfy all legal requirements
- Maintain accuracy in the ICS and customer applicant tracking system, to include but not limited to, applicant correspondence, technical interview, candidate management, selection / rejection notification and disposition appropriately.
- Partner with Human Resources to create position descriptions consistent with the company format and apply state and federal laws regarding employment practices
- Communicate effectively and professionally with potential candidates via active and passive recruiting methods regarding open or proposed positions, key requirements, essential functions, timeline, and determine if they are within the compensation range.
- Ability to understand technical terminology to effectively screen and refer qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing, along with supporting information, and coordinate subsequent interview(s).
- Develop a strong network and maintain professional relationships with college, university, community college, and technical school placement offices, military, military spouse, and veteran organizations to source qualified applicants.
- Provide valuable information to applicants, virtual career fairs, or networking events regarding company operations, culture, core values, benefits, and job opportunities
- Contribute to the recruiting function by proactively drafting or refining process documents for various functions for continuity and for training purposes using consistent with ICS Quality Management Develop such as search strategies and social media
- Identify new techniques to build awareness of the ICS brand and satisfy diversity sourcing and recruiting outreach requirements for OFCCP compliance
- Manage special projects for the recruiting team as assigned by the CFO or Recruiting Manager
- Compliance with all safety and security requirements, policies, and procedures; worksite access protocols and updates, training requirements, required certifications, and other duties/projects as assigned
- Ethical conduct
- Collaborative approach
- Relationship management
- Time management
- Communication proficiency
- Critical evaluation