TTM Technologies, Inc. - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively in order to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on team work, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
The Sr. RF Microwave Engineer is responsible for leading and performing design activities of RF and microwave components/ and circuits. Mentor less experienced engineering staff. Work closely with customers to fulfill program requirements. Perform complex design activities under minimal supervision. Support qualification and design verification efforts. Perform detailed compliance analysis and performance estimates for existing processes and technologies. In depth knowledge/ and understanding of state of the art analysis tools and techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand customer specifications and drawings to assist in proposal and development efforts. Help in understanding customer requirements and take appropriate action to meet expectations
- Estimate timeframe of design efforts. Ensure that project schedules are met
- Lead interns, test engineering, and engineering technicians on specific program tasks including test procedure development, test station development and data reduction software
- Responsible for product development from design through production release
- Perform design reviews. Prepare presentations for gated internal and customer design reviews
- Assess new processes and technologies
- Provide nominal simulation results along with tolerances analysis
- Perform data reduction and present results in a clear and concise manner
- Provide training and guidance to engineers, interns, co-ops and technicians
- Assess design trade-offs, cost and performance implications, and make appropriate recommendations
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- High-level comprehension of microwave theory including system performance
- Practical microwave design experience in the frequency range of 1 to 40 GHz preferred
- Ability to design experiments, analyze the data and conduct structured problem solving
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills to document technical specifications and furnish design review presentations
- Strong problem solving abilities and decision-making skills
- Strong working knowledge of Finite Element tools like HFSS as well as circuit simulation tools including ability to recommend software upgrades and additions
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Work with other engineering disciplines, including a high level of customer interface
- Ability to act as a technical lead and mentor on military and space projects
- Ability to write specifications and proposals, and present technical material
Education and Experience:
Preferred Education: Master's Degree
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with RF/Microwave engineering concentration and focus on electromagnetic fields and/or active system design
Experience: 6-8 years of relevant experience; Experience in the design and test of RF/Microwave components or subsystems is required; Military and/or space industry experience preferred
Must be a US Citizen eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance.
Total Rewards Information
At TTM you will be joining a team that spans across nearly 20 facilities in North America that are bringing game-changing electronics to the market. As a teammate we are dedicated to providing opportunities that help you excel and reach your potential, so join us in our commitment to excellence and be part of the team that is Building the Future.
Listed below are some of the many benefits that TTM offers our teammates. Benefits are available on the first of the month following date of hire based on plan eligibility.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA Account
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Annual Bonus Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to TTM's business - up to $12,000 per year
- Annual performance reviews
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.