10 years of Federal Human Resources Experience preferred
Apply a broad range of advanced skills and expertise in the full range of federal HR areas including but not limited to staffing, classification, processing, benefits, recruitment, compensation, SES programs, work life programs, policy and employee and labor relations. The types of tasks for illustrative purposes that a Senior Human Resources Specialist will perform are: research HR policy, write new HR policies, edit existing policies and provide broad guidance regarding federal HR; develop, document and implement SOP's; review HR workflow and Map existing processes and make recommendations to streamline workflow; design and produce reports and queries utilizing agency databases; and design and implement internal controls process/systems for improved accountability/transparency; conduct various workforce related studies such as workforce mobility assessment, workforce competency model, workforce career path model, workforce performance analysis, workforce staffing structure and workforce demand model.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Sedentary work - must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time; up to 90% of the time.
* Must be able to use a computer, mouse, photocopier, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
* Work is performed in an office setting; not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar field.
* Five (5) to seven (7) years of directly applicable to Human Resources Job classification, USA Staffing experience, Position classification, retirement processing/benefits, and electronic personnel file review/auditing.
* Ability to lead, mentor, and coach a team of professionals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Knowledge of and experience with HRIS.
* Demonstrated experience in the following:
* Analyzing job descriptions
* Benefits plan administration and analysis.
* Providing compensation analysis.
* Ability to work in and lead a team of multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint.
* Experience with public speaking and group presentation skills
* Experience with conflict management and effective negotiation techniques
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
* Ability to travel up to 15% of the time (CONUS)
* Ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance and government CAC ID
* Master's degree
*Experience with the Department of Justice
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliant with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
C Technologies, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.