Position is contingent upon successful completion of background check and proof of citizenship of the United States.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
The Contractor shall perform the following major tasks with National Guard Professional Training Center (NGPEC):
- Utilize the approved systems approach to training and its suggested model, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation (ADDIE) Model Process and Adult Learning Theory to develop training courseware in accordance with Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Regulations and NGPEC Standard Operating Procedure.
- The contractor will be required to participate in Critical Task Selection Boards (CTSSBs) and Course Curriculum Reviews (CCRs). Tasks identified as critical by the CTSSB members become learning objectives in the Design phase of the ADDIE process.
- Design, develop, and obtain TRADOC validation for courses using the approved critical task/topics lists from CTSSBs or CCRs to design and develop revisions to existing courses and/or course design and development of new courses as assigned.
- Design courses by translating analysis data into sequential, progressive instruction by establishing learning objectives, creating evaluation plans, developing course materials, developing learning activities, organizing, and structuring course content, and coordinating with the subject matter experts to identify training resource requirements.
- Submit all training materials to the COR for review and approval.
- Develop Training Support Packages from the approved outputs (i.e. learning objectives, etc.) of the design phase within the Training Development Capabilities System.
- Convert each critical task/topic from the approved CTSSB or Course Review packet to learning objectives/lesson plans. The contractor shall design learning objectives as a precise statement of the student's expected performance, the learning environment and the standards for student performance IAW Training and Doctrine Command Regulations and the most up to date TRADOC Regulations and Pamphlets.
- Create and recommend formal and informal evaluation plans to be approved by the COR.
- Use approved Design and Development outputs from the appropriate training center representative IAW Training Development SOP and turn
Them into completed and approved products that will be uploaded into the PEC Knowledge Management Portal.
- Continuously review, evaluate, and recommend changes based on the educational soundness, application and improvement of doctrinal literature, publications, educational policies and procedures, and instructional systems throughout the ADDIE process.
- Submit a Training Developer Weekly Activity Report (WAR) each Friday.
- Innovative and Creative with preferred experience in one or more of the following Adobe Programs: InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Captivate, Character Animator, or similar.
- Also preferred experience in DL (distributed learning).
Application Procedures: All applicants must submit a resume and application.