Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA Federal, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Supervisory Records Examiner/Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Reviews and analyzes data and information from multiple sources.
- Supervises the work of subordinate staff and coordinates with other support components to accomplish work. Sets goals and priorities in accordance with task order requirements and quality objectives.
- Monitors work and is responsible for ensuring that work meets all requirements and is delivered on time.
- Formulates administrative and technical procedures (to include quality control spot checks) to troubleshoot workflow issues and to improve quality and timeliness.
- Develops systems and procedures to track, control and manage case files and exhibits, as well as other case related material.
- Performs complex technical and factual research.
- Keeps the customer and senior management updated on operational status and plans.
- Provides all required reports on or ahead of schedule.
- Manages personnel in accordance with contract and company requirements, to include:
- Monitors employee productivity and provides constructive feedback and coaching.
- Manages Vacation and other leave requests.
- Reviews and approves timesheets, travel authorizations and expense reports.
- Administers employee evaluations.
- Acts with appropriate speed to resolve employee concerns.
- Works with senior management and Human Capital Management (HCM) to appropriately address conduct and performance issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
NOTE: Applicants with an Active TS Clearance preferred
- Undergraduate degree or High School Diploma/GED and two years additional experience
- Three-years related experience and one-year experience in asset forfeiture or a field related to law enforcement or related field (includes legal and military experience); direct asset forfeiture experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate supervisory experience (project management experience considered)
- Must have working knowledge of legal system, to include legal research procedures, automated research tools, and sources of information
- Superior communication skills; oral and written
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and other common software applications and databases, advance skills preferred
- Leads by example, maintains a professional disposition under extreme pressure
- Ability to multitask and consistently deliver the highest quality of work and customer service
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation
The National Virtual Translation Center (NVTC) provides timely and accurate translation services to support national intelligence priorities and protect our nation and its interests.