|Scheduled Hours||Sat/Sun 8a-8p every other weekend|
AnAfter Hours Hospice Nurse - RN (Registered Nurse) understands that it is the small things that matter. A warm smile and reassuring touch that shows you care. A kind word that soothes the heart and fosters a personal connection. A Hospice Nurse - RN believes in the importance of building relationships, and is ready to make a difference.
Being a Hospice Nurse - RN isn't just a job, it's a calling. Here at AccentCare, nurses are at the forefront of the care we provide. We tailor our orientation program to each specific RN using a combination of e-learning and hands-on training at the bedside, giving our RNs the education and tools they need to guide and care for our patients at one of the most critical times in their lives. The reward for doing so is immeasurable.
Consider joining the AccentCare team today: where those who give, receive.
This position contributes to AccentCare's missionby utilizing the Case Management Recipe to facilitate comprehensive nursing assessments, planning and care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care and regulatory requirements.
Positions Over Which Supervisory Responsibility is Held: none
1. Associate degree, preferred
2. Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in state(s) practicing
3. Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification, preferred
a. Direct Patient Care in Georgia and California, required
4. Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical or patient population specific (i.e., geriatrics, pediatric, etc.) nursing
5. Willingness to serve on-call
6. Must have reliable automobile, valid drive's license and the minimum state required liability auto insurance
7. Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
8. Working knowledge of computer programs, especially Microsoft Office Suite products and EMR systems
9. Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
10. Meet the regulations and requirements of the State in which the program provides services
11. Commitment to AccentCare's philosophy of care, TRUE HOPE values, vision and mission statements as an exemplary role model for all staff