Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
About the role:
BSI Innovation Specialists are responsible for driving and integrating innovative solutions across one or more core BSI business units (Assurance, Consulting, Reg Solutions) - and are responsible for client-facing Innovation solutions and improvements that will enhance the future strategy of each business unit through development of new revenue opportunities and other value. These solutions will typically leverage emerging technologies and other approaches and improvements enabled by the broader BSI innovation function and ecosystem. The initiatives will typically involve close collaboration with internal BSI stakeholders and external technology partners.
Innovation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support and promote Innovation solutions to clients within the stream
- Link BSI innovation strategy and emerging innovation-led solutions with BSI client needs via sales enablement and pitching as required alongside key account managers and other commercial stakeholders (Immersive, Blockchain, data/AI, smart technologies, etc)
- Develop and maintain the core innovation strategy for that business unit alongside stream leadership stakeholders - with particular focus on new approaches to client-enablement and new value creation
- Lead understanding of how targeted BSI innovation solutions and related emerging technology can be brought to bear to support new client-facing solutions and improvements within that business unit
- Identify, enable and nurture other innovators and changemakers within that business unit with ideas and solutions of relevance to BSI's innovation agenda and business strategy
- Pursue research and scouting into specific areas in BSI's innovation roadmap as relevant - such as markets, industries, technologies, strategic partnerships, existing or new solutions
- Work closely with strategic BSI technology partners as relevant to the project
- Contribute to management and maintenance of innovation pipeline, roadmap and reporting
- Manage and maintain senior stakeholder relationships between the Innovation team and the stream leadership
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a commercial, science or technical related field (candidates with equivalent professional experience will also be considered)
- Relevant experience/exposure to one or more of the following areas: Stream operations, Innovation, project/program management
- Experience in working and delivering production projects with a team
- Problem solver with a passion for solving a diverse set of tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.
To protect our candidates and BSI employees during the Covid-19 outbreak, all interviews will take place remotely.