ENSCO safety protocols include complying with all local, state and federal requirements, as well as customer requirements, to limit the spread of COVID-19, which may include the use of face coverings, social distancing and requirements for employees to be vaccinated. ENSCO requires all new employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before their start date or to begin their vaccination course before their start date and to complete it in a timely manner as a condition of continued employment. ENSCO also will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for these safety protocols due to medical disability, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other exemptions required under applicable state law, except to the extent preempted by federal law. ENSCO employees who work onsite in Federal buildings and facilities must follow Federal agency workplace safety protocols and meet any applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements when working onsite. By accepting an offer, you acknowledge that your continued employment is conditioned upon your compliance with ENSCO's health and safety protocols, and those health and safety protocols are subject to change based on developments in legal requirements applicable to ENSCO and the changing public health situation.
Sign-On/Relocation Bonus Available
ENSCO, Inc. is seeking an RF-focused Sr. Electrical Engineer to work in our Sensors group. Tasking may include RF circuit design, lab testing of electronics, soldering/rework of prototype and production electronics, field work, embedded firmware development, software defined radio development, and implementation of DSP IP on custom or COTS SDRs.
Qualifications Required (Skills)
Internal Position Title
Background Check Type
Drug Screen Type
Export Control and Licensing
Contract Award Contingency
* Annual education tuition reimbursement
* 401(k) Plan with 2.5% dollar-for-dollar company match in first year of employment, and up to 6% company match thereafter
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Spending Accounts - FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and HSA
* Leave available for holidays, bereavement, jury duty, military service, family medical leave, and as required by State law
* Paid Time Off
* 100% Company paid Employee Assistance Program and life, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel accident, and professional liability insurance (employee only)
* Other voluntary programs, including supplemental life, auto and home insurance, and legal program
* Computer purchase discount
* Recognition and reward programs
* Patent awards
* Technical paper awards for presentations and publications
* Recruitment awards
* Length of service awards
* Community service recognition
The National Security Solutions (NSS) Division focuses on solutions for the toughest problems in defense, intelligence, and homeland security missions. NSS employees leverage a multi-disciplinary team approach to these challenging scientific and technical problems in complex operational environments. Our areas of expertise include sensor development and integration; radio frequency, cyber, and position, navigation, and timing systems; counter-weapons of mass destruction capabilities including chemical and biological, geophysical phenomenology; modeling, and simulation. We use the latest technology in our work, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, high performance computing, digital signal processing, and advanced hardware and software development.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.