Cinch Connectivity Solutions is a vertically integrated supplier of high quality, high performance connectors, fixed length and semi rigid cable assemblies from DC to 50 GHz, and custom solutions. Our product lines deliver custom-engineered solutions to satisfy the most demanding and complex requirements. Cinch Connectivity's products support aerospace, military, wireless communications, data networking, test and measurement, telecommunications, broadcast, medical, oil and gas and other harsh environment applications. Combined with the strength of our parent company, Bel Fuse Inc., Cinch Connectivity Solutions aims to provide an unparalleled offering to the vast array of industries it serves.
Primary Objective of Position
To operate a variety of machines in accordance with established product, safety and quality standards.
Technical Job Functions
- Operate necessary equipment to perform a variety of required operations.
- Perform inspection of parts. Record and interpret data for process control charts as required.
- May perform minor set-ups, adjustments, and maintenance of machines and/or equipment.
- Observe established safe working and housekeeping procedures. Promptly correct and/or notify Manager of hazardous situations.
- Participate in and take proactive roles in ISO, AS9100, and Lean Manufacturing methodologies for problem prevention, corrective action, identification and solution verification.
Authorities and Responsibilities
- Assume other projects and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
- Regular and predictable attendance is presumed to be an essential function of all employment.
- Reports to Production Supervisor. Has contact with internal and external customers and co-workers.
- Operates a variety of equipment to assemble products. Produces products to conform to engineering drawings, assembly documentation, and quality required. Performs minor set-ups/adjustments.
- Employee may be responsible for the generation, labeling, storage, and other general management of hazardous waste. Employee requires "Hazardous Waste Management Training" once per year in accordance with Minn. R. 7045.0292 if job responsibilities include handling hazardous waste.
- Employee may elect respirator use while performing job tasks use per Respiratory Protection Program.