Role Summary: Set up and operate AIM System (Automated Inline Mailing Systems) for processing of automated mail. Shift times are Sun-Thurs, 10:30pm-7:00am
In this role you will:
- Set up equipment for mail processing of Checks, Explanation of Benefits (EOBs), billing statements, letters, and miscellaneous jobs for all lines of business
- Identify jobs to process
- Determine priority jobs and identify matching documents such as checks, return envelopes and/or inserts and mailing envelope
- Maintain peak efficiency while operating equipment
- Monitor equipment for accurate processing of documents
- Monitor output for accurate postage and insure it meets USPS mailing standards
- Monitor, adjust, and repair equipment as needed
- Maintain documentation of work performed for use in job validation and charge back to departments by job and contract
- Make Bales for residual materials using paper and cardboard baler
- Maintain adequate envelope stock and replenish as needed
- Serve as a back-up for Print Center Operations and Postal Processing Staff
- Run test jobs on demand as needed and provide feedback
- Monitor all AIM production and related documentation for accuracy and identify process improvements
This role could be a good fit if you:
- Have mechanical aptitude and are excited to learn the operation of mail processing and postal regulations at WPS
- Enjoy working independently
- Would like to have your days free
- Are looking for challenging work in a fast-paced environment
You'll benefit from this experience by:
- Gaining new skills in operating mail processing equipment
- Working in an environment that serves our Nation's military, veterans, Guard and Reserves along with their families.
You need to have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs (primarily 30 lbs on a frequent basis and 50 lbs on an occasional basis)
- Ability to work in a production environment that includes long periods of standing as well as frequent reaching
- Ability to work in environmental conditions that include exposure to high noise levels and moving mechanical parts
- Ability to use pallet jack and baler
- Equipment operations experience in a mail processing, printing, or manufacturing environment
- Mechanical aptitude and computer software experience
We also prefer:
- Mail processing and/or print production software experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is $15.78 per hour with an additional .50 per hour shift differential
- This is a bargaining unit position
- 401(k) with dollar-per-dollar match up to 6% of salary
- Competitive paid time off
- Health and dental insurance start DAY 1
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending, dependent care, and health savings accounts
- Short- and long-term disability, group life insurance
- Dress for your day
- Innovative professional and cognitive development programs
Who We Are
WPS Health Solutions is an innovator in health insurance and a worldwide leader in claims administration, serving millions of beneficiaries in the United States and abroad.
Founded in 1946, WPS offers health insurance plans for individuals, families, and seniors, and group plans for small and large businesses. We are a world-class claims processor and program administrator for the government's Medicare program. And we manage benefits for millions of active-duty and retired military personnel and their families.
Our Purpose and Values
Our purpose is to make healthcare easier for those we serve.
Our values - Customer Focused, Individual Responsibility, Mutual Respect, and Driven & Passionate - are the core of who we are and how we conduct business every day.
WPS Health Insurance
WPS Health Insurance offers high-quality health insurance plans for individuals and families, Medicare supplement plans for seniors, and group health plans for businesses of every size.
Military and Veterans Health
WPS Military and Veterans Health administers claims and provides customer service and related activities for the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and their beneficiaries.
Government Health Administrators
WPS Government Health Administrators manages Medicare Part A and Part B benefits for more than 7 million beneficiaries. As one of the largest contractors for the Centers for Medicare & Medicare Services, we've served Medicare beneficiaries and their health care providers since 1966.
WPS Health Plan
WPS Health Plan offers Health Maintenance Organization and Point-of-Service plans to the group and individual markets in eastern and north-central Wisconsin, plus third-party administrator services.
EPIC Specialty Benefits
EPIC Specialty Benefits provides businesses group insurance products that cover:
- Voluntary benefits