M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 4,500 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure, and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
In this role you will be responsible for modifying drawings based on engineer markups and specification of existing drawings, creating new AutoCAD drawings from hand drawings, and printing copies of drawings.
Essential responsibilities and activities include but are not limited to:
- Familiarity with company specific and national drawing standards and symbols.
- Review of drawing packages for deviation from customer standards.
- Assisting experienced designers and project teams in preparing and coordinating project deliverables and assisting less experienced designers.
- Maintenance and organization of CAD library drawings.
Position / Candidate Requirements
- Due to contract requirements, this position requires the candidate to be eligible for a Secret security clearance
- Education: High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% - 20% of the time
- Required Progressive Experience (6-8 years):
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- MS Office
Desired / Advantageous Qualifications
- Strong Oral, Written and Presentation Skills.
- Demonstrated background working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills to meet deadlines and quality objectives.
- Attention to detail
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.